- Support generated QR code, Code128, Code39, Codabar, EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A, UPC-E.
- Adjustable barcode background and foreground color.
- Adjustable barcode size.
- Can be set up directory and classification preservation.
- You can enter a note.
- You can select multiple data output or directory output.
- Output contains pictures and text files (title, content, category, date, note).
- Can be classified quickly switch catalog, list and preview display.
- QR code: you can add pictures and adjust the size and round corners.
- Picture format optional JPG or PNG.
- Supports overall backup and restore.
OSX 10.14 Dark Mode Problem :
If you are experiencing problems with the display, please reply to the presets displayed by the App in the following ways :
Open Terminal App
Copy the following command, paste it to the terminal and press Enter to execute
defaults write com.TowmsChang.OSX.BarcodeMaker NSRequiresAquaSystemAppearance -bool yes
After the input is completed, enter the following command to delete the configuration file.
Reopen the app
Mac AppStore Link :